Collection and use of data
2. Diversity Pride can obtain personal data from you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, email and your credit/debit card details in order to forward payment to ground handlers and confirm the service booking) from a number of different sources:
a. When you search for or request details on services from the Website, or if you supply us with your details when discussing matters over the telephone to us, or if you submit a request for details to be provided to you by mail or email.
b. When you complete and submit a booking by email or by telephone Diversity Pride, together with any applicable methods of payment.
3. Diversity Pride needs your name, address and/or email address so that it can send out information to you and advise you of special offers and promotions it thinks may be of interest to you. Diversity Pride also requires this information about you, and others included in your group, in order to complete services.
4. In order to complete your booking, Diversity Pride will also need to collect information about you, and others included in your group, to pass to ground handlers and other third parties for the purposes of confirming your booking of the service. This applies to any sensitive information that you give to us such as information relating to disabilities, dietary requirements and/or religious beliefs. This may involve the transfer of information outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and by providing Diversity Pride with this information you provide your consent (and the consent of those included in your group) to transfer such information out of the EEA.
5. We will also use your email address and any other personal data you may provide to us when you subscribe to our newsletter through our website.
6. You have the right to ask Diversity Pride not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You also have the right to access information held about you by Diversity Pride. Your right to access can be exercised in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
7. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
8. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets (in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets).
9. Diversity Pride operates in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, and any amendments thereto.
By disclosing your personal information via the Website, over the telephone or via email or post you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information by Diversity Pride for the purposes of processing a booking with a service provider.
If you opt-in to receiving information from us, or information from selected third parties, then such consent shall be valid for as long as we do not hear from you that you wish to unsubscribe to receiving such information. You may at any time unsubscribe to receiving information from Diversity Pride (or any third parties who you may have previously provided your consent to receiving information from) by sending an email to email@example.com .
Change / Modify Details
This website uses the following cookies:
a. Google Analytics: this cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to pages views, source and time spent on the website. The information is depersonalised and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website and make improvements to the customer experience.
b. Google Adwords: using Google Adwords we are able to see which pages and searches helped to lead you to our site. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
c. DoubleClick: we use re-marketing codes to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
If you have any questions or concerns about the information Diversity Pride holds about you, you may email Diversity Pride at firstname.lastname@example.org